Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fuck it

My fucking neck hurts like a bitch, I died about a million times at Gears today, and this stupid theme has plus signs everywhere. ?? What the fuck?

Although I've had a pretty good day, for the majority of it (except for the four hours after I took a Vicodin for my stupid neck) I've been in a shitty mood. I have no clue why, but it's really irritating. I'm sure if it's irritating myself, it's probably irritating the people around me even more. I did get sushi today, though. Grandpa Jim treated us all.

I'm going to knit my grandma a bookmark with the remaining Rowan Felted Tweed I have. God, I can't even get excited about that! I need to unwind...

What would Megan read: Born In Shame, by Nora Roberts
What would Megan listen to: Radiolab from WNYC NPR

No comments:

Post a Comment